What is AEPC™?
AEPC™ offers the only “Piston Engine Service Program” (PESP™) available to the General Aviation industry.
Piston Engine Service Program (PESP™) minimizes the risk of costly unscheduled maintenance. Designed by industry professionals with decades of aviation experience maintaining over 4,000 piston engines, PESP™ keeps your engine running and your plane flying.
PESP™ provides peace of mind, knowing that when that unexpected engine problem occurs, its covered. With access to technical aviation specialists 7am - 10pm EST, resolving unscheduled maintenance repair issues is quick and easy. AEPC™ advisors work directly with you to troubleshoot any problem and coordinate with an acceptable FAA-Approved Repair Facility to perform any necessary service.
- Protection from unforeseen and often costly maintenance expenses
- Fixed-budget for all unscheduled maintenance
- Minimize potential costly unscheduled repair costs
- Coverage and risk transfer beyond the warranty period
- Increased aircraft dispatch availability
- Increased residual aircraft value
- Transferable upon sale with the aircraft to the buyer. We are not insurance so when you sell your plane, the PESP™ program transfers with the aircraft to the buyer.
Piston Engine Service Programs PESP™, PESP Plus™ and PESP Care™
AEPC™ has a PESP™ program to fit your individual aircraft needs.
Advice and guidance
Loss of use
Piston Engine Service Program (PESP™) covers the following series of engines
- O-320 , O-360, IO-360, IO-390, IO-540 & TIO-540
- IO-240, TSIO-360, IO-550 & TSIO-550
- Easy enrollment throughout the engine’s life
- Agreement Options:
- Used Aircraft: 3 to 7 years/Renewable
- New Aircraft: 5 to 7 years/Renewable
- Call toll-free 1-888-449-7775
- Complete Application
- Schedule a Pre-Enrollment Engine Review (PEER™)